Ask question

Immigration and Legal assistans

imm-1e.jpgDifferent types of UK visas available to foreign nationals, the new immigration rules  and the latest news regarding the opportunities to immigrate to the UK today according the British immigration law, are all featured in this section.

We can assist in all UK immigration legal services and visa matters in respect of clients throughout the world:

• Tier 1 (Investor);
• Tier 1 (Entrepreneur);
• Tier 1 (Exceptional Talent);
• Tier 1 (Graduate Entrepreneur);
• Tier 2 (Work Permit);
• Tier 4 (Students);
• Tier 5 (Temporary Workers);
• Sole Representative (The sole representative of a foreign company)

imm-3e.jpgRegistration of sponsorship licenses:

• Employers (Tier 2);
• Educational institutions (Tier 4);
• Fiance (e), Spouse, Unmarried Partners and Dependant Visas (Spouses and partners);
• EEA Citizens and Dependants (EEA citizens and their families);
• Renewal of visas and transfer to other categories;
• Permanent Residence / ILR (Permanent Residence);
• Naturalization, citizenship of Great Britain;

ATTENTION: Changes in the Immigration Rules since January 2018. Restriction on days of absence for PBS Dependant

We provide legal service:

• Iimm-2e.jpgmmigration of any complexity
• Assistance with visas, appeals, naturalization, residency
• Family issues on divorce and marriage and other contracts
• Drawing up business and legal contracts of any category
• Agreement on any real estate
• Challenging the landlord's contracts and helping tenants
• Legal assistance to landlords and protection from any claim